Technical Information
- 7-inch TFT LCD Color Screen; DVD/CDG/MP3G/MP3/CD Compatible
- Record CDG/MP3G/MP3/CD and Voice;AUX Input for iPod/MP3 Players (Audio 3.5 mm); USB 2.0 and SD (SD Card not included)
- Equalizer, Digital Echo, Digital Key Control, Treble and Bass Control
- AC/DC Power; 2 Microphone Input Jacks
- Audio/Video Outputs; Personal Player Cradle
Product Description
Sing along to your favorite songs with the Emerson GM527 Karaoke Player. This karaoke player comes with a variety of features that will keep any karaoke enthusiast busy for years. It has a sleek design that you will not find in any other karaoke player.
The Emerson GM527 has a 7" LCD color screen for karaoke lyrics that are easy to read from far away. It comes with 300 MP3G songs on disc, but will play any normal karaoke CDG. It also has audio/video outputs for connection to your TV where you can watch lyrics or connect to a stereo or plug in your iPod or MP3 player for great sound.
If you are looking forEmerson GM527 Karaoke Player with 7-inch LCD Screen, DVD/CDG/MP3G/iPod Compatibility & Voice Recording, And for this week. We gives a good large selection with Emerson GM527 Karaoke Player with 7-inch LCD Screen, DVD/CDG/MP3G/iPod Compatibility & Voice Recording you will be impressive because the nice quality and low price than other shop.
Emerson GM527 Karaoke Player with 7-inch LCD Screen, DVD/CDG/MP3G/iPod Compatibility & Voice Recording Reviews
| 165 of 169 people found the following review helpful Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Emerson GM527 Karaoke Player with 7-inch LCD Screen, DVD/CDG/MP3G/iPod Compatibility & Voice Recording (Electronics) First, yes, I have read and followed all the manual instructions.What works well: 1. The screen is bright and shows a decent image of dvd's. 2. The machine is lightweight and the buttons are sturdy, not sensitive. These controls are easy to use and understand. This is a plus for us as this is going to be a family unit. 3. Description says it has two mic inputs-- and the picture shows two microphones-- but the descpription only says only microphone (singular). Yes, it does come with two mic's. But it only comes with one headphone jack, so only one listener at a time. 4. Comes with a remote for controlling dvd etc. 5. Also has a "rating" setting that allows you to set what the machine to play (ie: you can set it to "Family" if you want it to play only G and PG movies). 6. Has an analog video input, so I am going to experiment with a camera and see if I can get an image of the kids performing on the screen. What doesn't work... Read more 23 of 23 people found the following review helpful By This review is from: Emerson GM527 Karaoke Player with 7-inch LCD Screen, DVD/CDG/MP3G/iPod Compatibility & Voice Recording (Electronics) Mic's were a little cheesey, bought some quality ones , much better, not vert loud so you need a amp and speakers if you are using in a big area. I set this up for a family reunion, with a surround sound system and 13" TV for the veiwing, after a bit of fine tuning it sounded as good as the professional systems, had great fun !! 41 of 48 people found the following review helpful By Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Emerson GM527 Karaoke Player with 7-inch LCD Screen, DVD/CDG/MP3G/iPod Compatibility & Voice Recording (Electronics) I read all the reviews befor I purchased it but decided for the price to purchase it anyways. This was a great product for the price. No it is not a professional system, but I was looking for a backyard, cookout type of product for my families use. I didnt want to spend a fortune. And when I got it I was amazed. It was great! My only issue was I didnt know what songs came with it. I was plesently supprised when I got it. Below are the songs included on the 2 discs:900 Miles Various Artists Absolutely (Story Of A Girl) Nine Days Alexander's Ragtime Band Various Artists All Star Smash Mouth Amarillo By Morning George Strait Amazing Grace Various Artists And Still Reba McEntire Bicycle Built For Two Various Artists Bill Bailey, Won't You Come Home Various Artists Breathe Michelle Branch Camptown Races Various Artists Celebration Kool & The Gang Clementine Various Artists Could It Be I'm Falling In Love Spinners... Read more |
› See all 56 customer reviews...
Looking for great deals & best buy on Emerson GM527 Karaoke Player with 7-inch LCD Screen, DVD/CDG/MP3G/iPod Compatibility & Voice Recording buy best price? You are in the right place to get lowest price & best buy on Emerson GM527 Karaoke Player with 7-inch LCD Screen, DVD/CDG/MP3G/iPod Compatibility & Voice Recording buy best price. Yes, of course, you can compare prices and read reviews on Emerson GM527 Karaoke Player with 7-inch LCD Screen, DVD/CDG/MP3G/iPod Compatibility & Voice Recording buy best price. Let's shop!
0 comments:
Post a Comment